Monday, March 12, 2012

From A Monster To A Man


Check out the debut album by my homie “No Mercy
It is availible for purchase on iTunes and costs $9.99.
I produced 6 tracks on there. All of em came out hot.
Other talented producers featured on this album:
Insane Sick, Kajmir Royale, Palamoon.

Tracklist:
1. Intro (Never Will I Die) – Produced By Insane Sick
2. Goin In On Em – Produced By Peter Csonka
3. Face Shot (ft. Wes Belvy)- Produced By Insane Sick
4. Throw Ya H’s Up – Produced By Peter Csonka
5. 100 Deep – Produced By Insane Sick
6. Angels Of Darkness – Produced By Insane Sick
7. In My Last Hours – Produced By Insane Sick
8. Harlem (ft. Chuck Brizzy)- Produced By Kajmir Royale
9. Turn Out Right (ft. The Bad Seed) – Produced By Peter Csonka
10. I’m Goin’ Crazy – Produced By Insane Sick
11. Call For Backup – Produced By Palamoon
12. I Changed (ft. J Banger) – Produced By Peter Csonka
13. Party All Night (ft. Chuck Brizzy) – Produced By Peter Csonka
14. Get Down (On the Floor)(ft. Cyph) – Produced By Peter Csonka

You can preview and purchase this album on iTunes by visiting THIS LINK


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment